DTouch for Cubase version 1.1.0 is available
20 Nov 2015
This new DTouch version brings you many exciting features, compatibility enhancements and bug fixes.
DTouch 1.1 is now a greater powerful tool than DTouch 1.0.x.
- The Matrix Window, which gives you a high-density overview of the Cubase Mixer and lets you change some parameters
- The Channel Editor Manager mode, that lets you interact with the Cubase Channel Editor easily on your touchscreen
- The Fader Control Mode: you can now control Send and Cue Send Levels from the Track Fader on the DTouch Mixer
- Added full support for Cubase Pro 8.0.20, 8.0.30
- Added support for Windows 10 (all editions)
If you used a DTouch for Cubase Trial version in the past, and you haven't been able to perform some tests due to the incompatibilities with some Cubase or Windows versions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Trial Extension.
Please look carefully at the System Requirements on the DTouch for Cubase product page or on the User Manual, especially for the supported touchscreens and compatibility with other Cubase Remote Controllers.